How to Apply PAN Card Online:
Income Tax of India provide apply PAN Card Online facility. PAN Card Online is the much better then apply PAN Card Offline. Applicants apply PAN Card Online using some steps:
How to Apply PAN Card Online :
Online Mode for Apply PAN Card (New PAN) is the most efficient and easy, because online mode for apply online is very fast and very easy to apply. You can follows the steps and apply online for PAN Card:
- First you visit Income Tax Department Portal: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- Chose Apply Online.
- Select Application Type: New PAN –Indian Citizen and chose Category: Individual.
- After select Category make Title, Enter Last Name, First Name & Middle Name.
- Chose Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Type given Captcha Code and click on submit.
- After submit you display 10 digit Token Number.
- Kindly note token number for future reference and click on Continue with PAN Application Form
- Chose: Submit digitally through e-KYC & e-Sign (Paperless)
- Enter Aadhaar Number (Only for Individual) and Name as per Aadhar Record.
- Chose Gender, Enter Fathers/Mothers Name and click on Next Button.
- Choose Source of Income and chose Country Name India.
- Chose Indian Citizen, State and City after click Next.
- Chose Himself or Herself in Declaration, enter Place and click Submit.
- After Submit PAN Application form pay fee from payment gateway.
- After some OTP verification your application form will be submit for PAN Car.
Note: Kindly check mobile number registered or not in Aadhaar Card before apply. If your mobile not not registered in Aadhaar Card do not chose above steps. First you registered your mobile number in your Aadhaar Card.
Apply for PAN Card Offline Mode:
- PAN Application Form
The Income Tax of India provide three types of PAN Application Form:
- Application for allotment of PAN (Form 49A) : this application form should be used when the applicant has never applied for a PAN or does not have PAN allotted to him.
- Request for New PAN Card or / and Changes or Correction in PAN data : This application form should be used when PAN has been allotted already to applicant but a new PAN card is required or when data associated with the PAN (e.g. name of applicant / date of birth / address) is required to be updated in the records of Income Tax Department.
- Application for allotment of PAN (Form 49AA) – applicable for foreign citizens
this application form should be used when the applicant has never applied for a PAN or does not have PAN allotted to him. An applicant can visit Income Tax Department (ITD) website to find whether a PAN has been allotted to him or not.
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Air India||• Big Bazaar|
|• Reliance Jio||• Ashok Leyland|
|• Resume format freshers||• Courses 12th Pass|
|• Work From Home||• Free Job Alert (Freejobalert)|