PAN Card Status – Check your PAN Application Online
- Know your PAN application status
- Tracking based on acknowledgement number
- Tracking based on Name and Date of birth
1. Know your PAN application status
- Call: Applicants can track their PAN application status by calling TIN call centre on 020-27218080 and providing 15 digit acknowledgement number of PAN application.
- SMS service: Applicants can track the status of their PAN application by sending 15 digit acknowledgement number of PAN application to ‘57575’ and receive back an SMS with the current status.
- Online: Apart from the above, applicants can easily track the current status of their NSDL PAN application online by the following procedure:
2. Tracking based on acknowledgement number
Step 1. Visit here
Step 2. Select application type as ‘PAN – New/Change Request’ from the drop-down menu
Step 3. Enter acknowledgement number and click on ‘Submit’
3. Tracking based on Name and Date of birth
Step 1. Visit here
Step 2. Enter Name as given for the PAN application (First Name, Middle Name and Last name/Surname) (Applicants other than ‘Individuals’ should write their name in the field for Last Name/Surname only)
Step 3. Enter date of birth/ Incorporation/ Agreement/ Partnership or Trust Deed/ Formation of Body of Individuals/ Association of Persons and click on ‘Submit’.
PAN (Permanent Account Number) is the very important document for Indian Citizen that provide Department of Income Tax of India. The PAN Card necessary for Indian Taxation System and through Permanent Number store all information about financial information. PAN Card mandatory for financial transactions, as per Income Tax of India everyone need PAN Card for 50 Thousand deposit in Bank.
After Apply for PAN Card used given steps to check Status of PAN Card
You may check Status of PAN Card using three modes:
Status of PAN Card Online Mode
Online mode for check Status of PAN Card is the best and easy mode. You can check Status of PAN Card from given steps:
- First you visit website of Income Tax of India: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- After open above portal chose your applicant type e.g. PAN – New / Change Request or TAN- New / Change Request.
- After chosen applicant type enter your 15 digits Acknowledgement Number (The 15 digits Acknowledgement Number given at the time of apply.
- After enter 15 digits Acknowledgement Number enter chaptcha code and click on Submit.
If you are enter proper details as suggested Income Tax Department display information about your PAN Card or Status of PAN Card like PAN Allotted or Not, If Allotted display PAN Number, Dispatch details and Tracking Number for delivery etc.
Status of PAN Card SMS Mode
If don’t have internet you can check Status of PAN Card using your mobile phone using given steps:
- You can type SMS NSDLPAN and type 15 digits Acknowledgement Number E.g. NSDLPAN 000000000000000 and sent to 57575.
- After sent SMS you received your Status of PAN Card on your mobile phone via SMS about your PAN Card: PAN Allotted or not, if allotted display PAN Number, Dispatch details.
- Status of PAN Card Phone Call Mode:
You can check Status of PAN Card through Phone Call using given steps
- Call to 020-27218080.
- Follow instructions and type your 15 digits Acknowledgement Number.
#above steps follows if you applied your pan card in NSDL.